Chanel Shoe Dupes: Look For Less
Disclosure: *This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click on the link to make a purchase at no cost to you.*
I’ve grown up to loving Chanel designs and especially the shoes. From the famous classic two-tones colors to the elegant vintage look. However, because vintage and 90’s trends are making a comeback, Chanel’s elegant slingback, pumps, flats shoes are one of the most desired shoes that we must have in our wardrobe for all of us Chanel fans. So, I have done some research and found some great dupes to save money from stores like Zara, Banana Republic, Sam Edelman, & more! Links to all shoes will be linked below each photo.
1. Chanel Sling Back Shoes
- Sam Edelman: Discovered these elegant pumps on Amazon for $120!
- Marc Fisher: These two-toned Marc Fisher slingback pumps are a steal. They are $89 and can be found through the Macys website.
- Amazon: Wow! I couldn’t believe to find a look alike pair on Amazon. These shoes look similar to the $860 shoe and they are compared to a price at just $35.
- Vaneli: Lastly, I found another dupe on Nordstrom for a similar color to the original slingback shoe for about $149.
2. Chanel Ballerina Flats
Note: Only the black & red are available online, but I am referring to the classic tan and black toe ballerina flats.
Ballerina Flat Dupes
- Banana Republic: I found these Banana Republic suede ballet flats! They are a little bit less tan than the original and not genuine leather, but it looks similar to the two-toned colors.
- Michael Kors: Score! I Found a similar pair to the ballerina shoes. The shoe has a 1/4″ heel and has a round toe flat.
- Nine West: These Nine West shoes are leather, faux patent leather of the rounded toe front.
3. Chanel Espadrille
- Sam Edelman: They have a similar black round toe in front of the shoe. This shoe is in the nude/ black leather color and can be purchased at Nordstrom for $79.95.
- Sole Society: Second, I found these espadrilles, however, it is a slightly darker color tan than the original. It is a suede espadrille with a black round toe in the front of the shoe similar to the original shoe. These shoes retail at Zara for $39.
4. Chanel Sneakers
I am referring to the all white plain Chanel sneakers as to why I put different color, but similar sneaker images. However, there are only three colors that are available online, but according to their website they have a larger selection in stores.
- Adidas: This shoe brings back the 90’s trend and is similar to the Chanel sneaker. On the website, it explains how this show is supportive and has a lightweight EVA midsole. It has suede in comparison to the Chanel sneaker. This sneaker retails for $100 on Adidas.
- Free People: This 2.5 inch platform lace-up shoe is similar by following the chunky sneaker trend.
- Jeffery Campbell: This sneaker is similar by, according to their website, having a chunky athletic style. Also, this shoe has the same style similar to the Chanel sneaker by having a platform heel.
What are some of your favorite Chanel dupes you have found online?
Until Next Time, XO