“Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.” Chanel has consistently been one of my favorite designers. She is of the individuals I look up to because she cherishes the simplicity in fashion. I wanted to create a blog post dedicated of how to achieve Chanel classic Look For Less. At the end of the post, check out my mood board on how to create an outfit of the day inspired by these tips!
Disclosure: *This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click on the link to make a purchase at no cost to you.*
Read My Other Posts Here: MarvelousCouture.com
5 Key Points:
- Chanel has a color palette of neutral colors such as tan, white, grey, gold, and black.
- Fabric & Prings
- Tweed has been a popular fabric and still is a used today for Chanel’s famous designs. She incorporates it in her famous tweed skirts, jackets, and more. Lace is seen on various Chanel outfits to embrace the classic style. As for prints, she uses blank neutral colors, but throws in plaid.
- Pearls & gold jewelry from bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, and more. These different colors and styles of jewelry are seen on the runways. Another is bow hats with either bows or tweed hats. White gloves is a necessity either it is long or short.
- Bows & Ruffles
- Chanel creates her styles using from big, medium, and small bows incorporated on any piece of clothing. Ruffles either found on again, any piece of clothing shown through her runways.
- Classic colors such as tan, white, and black are the way to achieve the Chanel look. The different looks that are on the runways are neutral colors incorporated into the different outfits. Pointed & rounded shoes, ballet flats, medium or big heels, ankle boots, sandals.
What are your favorite looks you’ve seen on the Chanel runway? Leave it in the comments below.
Stay Tuned Xo,