Sprouts Farmers Market is my favorite store to get my groceries from. In my opinion, everything is fresh and never fails to disappoint me when I need something. Sprouts have some of the most amazing deals for your food when you grocery shop to save money. I can do a post on ways how to save money at Sprouts if interested. However, I wanted to dedicate this post to guide you on what to buy at Sprouts Farmer’s market. Essentially, my favorites and give you maybe some grocery ideas for new food options!
- Brown Rice Crisps: This cereal I have been purchasing for years. I love how it is gluten-free and it reminds me of Rice Krispies.
- Honey Nut O’s Cereal: Great alternative to your Cheerios! It has a great honey flavor!
- Corn Flakes: I can’t find this on the website, but check to see if your local grocery store has it. It’s a simple corn flakes cereal that has simple ingredients!
Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal
- Cinnamon Crunch Cereal: If you are looking for an alternative to Cinnamon Toast Crunch that is healthier this is it. It tastes so close to Cinnamon Toast Crunch you won’t even recognize it is a healthier cereal!
- Vanilla Chia Crunch Cereal: This cereal is great to put on top of a yogurt parfait or with some milk.
- Gluten-Free Honey Vanilla Crunch: This is so good. I love anything vanilla and if you do too this is your perfect cereal!
Mom’s Best Cereals
- Toasty O’s Honey Nut: This sweetened cereal just tastes as you were eating Honey Nut Cheerios! I enjoy that it comes in a bigger box to last longer.
- Crispy Cinnamon Rice: I can’t express to you how many times I have repurchased this! It’s so good, but it is a little sugary. I especially like this cereal because it is gluten-free.
Sprouts Organic Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Organic Maple & Brown Sugar Instant: If I am looking for something light and not heavy I usually eat this for breakfast. However, I am not a huge fan of oatmeal, but this is very good! I add some honey and berries.
Barnana plantain chips in Lime
- Barnana Organic Ridged Acapulco Lime Plantain Chips: I can’t express to you how good this flavor of plantain chips are. Every-time I eat these I picture myself eating it with some guacamole or salsa. At my local sprouts if I don’t go in the morning they are always gone. One time, there was a period I couldn’t buy it for a month because every-time I did my shopping it was gone.
Cascadian Farm Granola Bars
- Organic Crunchy Oats & Honey Granola Bars: I have been and still buying these granola bars for about four years now. They have minimal and clean ingredients. They are great to take on the go, as a cereal with milk, or crushed up on top of some yogurt.
Made Good Chocolate Chip Granola Minis
- Organic Chocolate Chip Granola Minis: These are a great snack to take on the go. They are the perfect snack if you are craving something sweet. They have minimal ingredients, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and organic.
Sprouts BBQ Potato Chips
- Sprouts BBQ Potato Chips: These are the best barbecue chips I have ever tasted. These potato chips are similar to Lays BBQ, but are thicker of a potato chip and have a sweet/tangy taste.
Tacupeto Corn Tortilla Chips
- Tacupeto Corn Tortilla Chips: I always have these in the house. They make a great chip for dipping and a side snack. Thin chips, but such great flavor!
No Cow Protein Bars
- No Cow Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bar: These are one of my go-to bars. I used to eat these all the time when was at school. They are so yummy and keep my full for a good amount of time. Also, I enjoy how these are non-dairy and taste just like a dessert.
TERRA Vegetable Chips
- TERRA Sweet Potato Sea Salt Chips: The TERRA brand has various amounts of different flavors you can purchase, but this is by far my favorite one. It is sweet but makes a great dipping chip.
Lavva Plant Based Yogurt
- Lavva Plant-Based Yogurt Vanilla: I didn’t find these on the Sprouts website, but they are normally sold at my local grocery store. So, definitely check if you have it near. If you’re looking for a plant-based yogurt that tastes good, this is it. It is sweet and very good. I usually add berries, honey, and granola on top for breakfast.
Alexia Onion Rings
- Alexia Onion Rings: These are very light and crispy. I make these on the side with a protein or an appetizer if I have guests over.
Mother’s Sodium Free Plain Brown Rice Cakes
- Mother’s Sodium Free Plain Brown Rice Cakes: I enjoy eating these topped with either peanut butter & jelly or avocado! It makes a great replacement for bread and super yummy!
Sprouts Organic Mini Dark Chocolate Coated Rice Cakes
- Sprouts Organic Mini Dark Chocolate Coated Rice Cakes: The perfect sweet tooth craving. I am not a big fan of dark chocolate, but these are not that bitter! They have a milk chocolate packet, but I personally like the dark chocolate ones better. Also, if you make them cold, the chocolate becomes hard and it’s even more delicious.
Lundberg Organic Coconut Sprinkle Thin Stackers
- Lundberg Organic Coconut Sprinkle Thin Stackers: Another sweet tooth option. Super good and if you love coconuts this is for you!
Izzio Artisan Bakery San Francisco Style Sourdough Bread
- Izzio Artisan Bakery San Francisco Style Sourdough Bread: So, you know that bread you get before you order your food at a restaurant? It’s sourdough bread with rich flavor. I found this bread about a couple of months ago and now every time I go it is a necessity to buy this bread. It is SO good! It makes the perfect peanut butter bread, avocado toast, butter on toast, etc.
Sprouts Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites
- Sprouts Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites : These are amazing! Wow! The perfect bite-size, but if you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this is it!
Double Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Double Chocolate Chip Muffin: May I suggest that this is the best chocolate muffin. The chocolate chips are chunky and give a rich flavor. Once you bite into the muffin it is soft and not dry at all. Also, I enjoy this cold because it makes the chocolate chunks more flavorful and gives it some additional texture.
- Aussie Bites: These are delicious. It has minimal ingredients and a perfect size too if you either want to have something sweet or have an on the go breakfast. They have omega-3 and are whole grain.
Dark Chocolate Dipped Macaroons
- Market Corner Two-Bite Dark Chocolate Macaroons: I can’t express to you how good these are. I love coconut and chocolate. I like how these are the perfect size for that late-night tooth craving.
Two-Bite Sized Brownies
- Market Corner Two-Bite Sized Brownies: If you like brownies or chocolate these are great! Super soft and lots of flavor.
- Calbee Original Snapea Crisps: These are so good. I can finish the whole bag in one sitting. They are crispy and have great flavor.
Califia Farms Almond Milk
- Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk: I enjoy this Almond Milk because is easy to digest, plant-based, and has a good taste. I mix this milk with my smoothies, cereal, etc.
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Organic Original Crackers: These crackers are gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan. I like them because they have minimal ingredients and make a great dipper. I like to eat these with salsa, guacamole, etc.
Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter: I prefer this one over the regular Justin’s Peanut Butter because it is sweeter. However, I have tried both and each one is great. I enjoy putting this on toast or the side with an apple.
- I enjoy picking out the Tea’s that are offered at Sprouts. They have a great selection and many brands. I enjoy picking out the herb teas itself and mixing them for a nice warm drink.
One Degree Granola: Brown Rice Cacao Nibs
- One Degree Quinoa Cacao Granola: This granola craves that sweet tooth you have in the morning or at night. I either have this as a small snack, make it into cereal with milk, or top it off with some yogurt. So good and minimal ingredients.
Sprouts Sandwich Section
- I am a big fan of the sprouts sandwich section. At my local sprouts for any sandwich, I want I get it for $4.99. That is an unbelievable price comparing to what other sandwich delis sell it for. Also, they put a considerable amount in the sandwich!
- According to my local Sprouts, Sushi is made everyday fresh and so delicious. Also, at my local Sprouts, I am not sure if this anywhere else, but there is a special on their sushi every Wednesday.
What are some of your favorite Sprouts Farmers Market finds? Leave them in the comments below. xx
Until Next Time, xo