Last updated: [June 1, 2020}
Marvelous Couture operates the Marvelous Couture website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use the Service.
Information Voluntary Collection And Information I Use
While using our Service, for example, when leaving a comment I may ask to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and it will be publicly visible. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include that this website collects, but is not limited to:
- Email address (This will not be visible on the Website only to the user)
- Website (If it is voluntary included with the comment)
- IP address
- Date and time my website was visited
- Type of browser and operation that is used
- Pages that are visited
- Which site that you came from
If you choose to subscribe to my mailing list it can be used to contact or identity you. You have the right to opt out and unsubscribe when an email is sent. If you choose to unsubscribe I will absolutely make sure that I will send no more emails to you and delete your personal information as I have no intention of sharing your identification.
How the Information Is Used
The information is used:
- To track and measure advertising on Marvelous Couture Website
- To respond to comments, emails, or another form of communication.
- I will not share or use your information with anyone as it is my intention to only use it to improve my services.
I collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. I may also gather information from actions you do when using the website, for example, when you click links or advertisements.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
I use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The user may prevent using cookies on the website by denying the setting of cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Tracking & Cookies Data:
Statistics Cookie: help website owner understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing Cookie: are used to track visitors websites. The intention is to display ads relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable publishers and third party advertisers.
- Glossier Affiliate Program: If you choose to click on one of these ads I will earn commission and a cookie will be placed to track any sales that I will earn commission from.
- Google AdSense: If you want to learn more about Google’s Policy page I advice you clicking here. This Ad network automatically sends information to Google such as the page that you are currently visiting and the IP address. I have no intention or control over what what advertisement or other advertisers are presented and the cookies that are used by third party advertisers. You can be able to disable cookies on your individual browser.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me in analyzing how the Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a website that tracks traffic to my website and collects data using a Java Script Code. It gives me more of a deeper understanding of my viewers to analyze data. For more information, you can view Google’s privacy page here & what it exactly tracks. If you wish to not be included you can opt-out using Googles Browser here.
The security of your Personal Information is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Links To Other Sites
- Affiliate Programs
- Marvelous Couture is a participant in affiliate marketing. If you choose to click on an embedded link with a statement above the blog post saying “this post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you click on them to make a purchase” a cookie will be placed to track any sales that I will earn commission from.
- Affiliate Programs: Target
- Marvelous Couture is a participant in the Target Affiliate Marketing Program, an affiliate advertising and marketing program that pays advertising fees to sites that advertise and link to Marvelous Couture
- Marvelous Couture is a participate in Target Affiliate Program. If you choose to click on an embedded link with a statement above the blog post saying “this post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you click on them to make a purchase” 7 day cookie will be placed to track any sales that I will earn commission from.
- Affiliate Programs: ShopStyle Collective
- ShopStyle Collective is an affiliate program in which clicks and purchases may result in a monetary commission for Marvelous Couture.
- Affiliate Programs: Glossier
- Marvelous Couture is a participant of the Glossier Affiliate Program and will receive a commission if you make a purchase with through the widget below or if you choose to click on an embedded link with a statement above the blog post disclosing “Disclosure: *This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click on the link to make a purchase at no cost to you.*”
- Affiliate Programs: Reward Style & Liketoknow.it
- Marvelous Couture is a participant of the Reward Style & Liketoknow.it Programs and will receive a commission if you make a purchase with through the widget below or if you choose to click on an embedded link with a statement above the blog post disclosing “Disclosure: *This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you click on the link to make a purchase at no cost to you.*”
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.